I'm HERE.
That is to say, I've created my very first blog [El Numero Uno]. It will be insightful. It will be witty. It will be inspiring. But mostly, it will be laughable, as I have no former training on the interwebs and if any of the posts actually make it to other readers' computer screens I will consider it a great success.
HELLO! Today marks my 10th week of living Primal, a healthful manner of eating, exercising, and thinking. I'm coming in clear from beautiful San Diego with some raw life experience in hopes that it will motivate and assist anyone who is delving into this amazing lifestyle themselves. What to expect now? Daily (or weekly.... eh) updates on my own challenges and feats, guest posts from Paleo and Primal experts, links to useful info or hilarious images (gotta have both), and tons of BOMB food recipes that will taste delish and make ur body strong. Ready... set... you get it.
Primally yours,
Juno
No comments:
Post a Comment